Simple Protein Packed Yogurt Bowl
When you eat well, you feel well. There is no better way to start your day than with a hearty healthy meal. And why just limit eating well to breakfast, when you can eat delicious food that covers all the good nutrition your body requires at all times? One way to add a balance of vitamins, protein and complex carbs to your diet is by creating bowls. Meal Bowls are a super fun yet simple way of putting a dish together without much hassle. We, personally, love Yogurt bowls! Yogurt bowls have been a staple in our diets for a long time. These bowls are a great way to snack as well!
Here's how you can create a super easy one for yourself today:
- Fresh Apples
- Greek Yogurt
- High Protein Peanut Spread
- Chia Seeds
- Protein Cookies
- Dried Cranberries
- Whip the Greek yogurt to achieve the consistency you want.
- Fill 1/4th of a big bowl with the yogurt and add chia seeds to it.
- Add freshly cut apples to the bowl along with protein cookies and dried cranberries.
- Top all of this up with the High Protein Peanut Spread and serve with fresh juice or any other fruit!
Also, let us know how you like your meal bowls!