Peanut Spread and Banana Sandwich
A match made in snack heaven - Peanut Spread and Bananas! Bananas give you quick carbs while the peanuts provide protein that your body needs. A super healthy take on the peanut butter jelly sandwiches, the Peanut Spread and Banana toast or sandwich made with the right kind of bread can be one fantastic pre or post workout snack. And when you add super foods like chia seeds, nuts and granola to it, you get a super quick power packed low cal meal. It's easy to make, easy to eat and it keeps you going for a long time!
So how do we do it?
- High Fibre Multi-Grain Bread
- High Protein Peanut Spread
- Chia Seeds
- Nutty Granola
- Dried/Frozen Fruits (optional)
- Toast two slices of high fibre multi-grain bread for 30 seconds each.
- Add a thick layer of the protein spread on the toast.
- Top it up with freshly chopped bananas
- Sprinkle Granola, chopped Pistachio and Chia seeds on the toasts. You can also add your favourite dried or frozen fruits for a twist!
Total Calories: 310