Protein bars have taken over the market like a storm, there's all kinds of bars out there but nothing beats home made, fresh, crispy bars packed with all the goodness in your kitchen. High in nutrition, taste and fun, we've come up with homemade snack bars that will become your favourite go to this season. Winters are almost upon us and we're going to get lazy, so why not make something that you can store and munch on whenever you want! Don't worry, it's easier than it sounds.
Protein Snack Bars[caption id="attachment_6372" align="aligncenter" width="640"] Homemade Protein Bar[/caption]
Here's all you need:
- High Protein Peanut Spread
- Whey Crisps
- In a medium bowl, combine chopped dates, almonds, whey crisps, and oats in a bowl.
- Beat up the ingredients in a small grinder for 10 seconds. We kept the dry ingredients relatively big in size to get that extra crunch and texture.
- To the mixture, add 2 tablespoons of High Protein Peanut Spread and mix slowly until a dough is formed.
- With a rolling pin, roll out the dough to the desired thickness.
- With a sharp knife, cut the dough into smaller bars.
- Refrigerate for a few hours and your protein bars are good to go!