No Bake Choco Hazelnut Coconut Cookies
When you are back from work at that odd time when dinner isn’t ready yet, but you’re really hungry, these Coconut Cinnamon Cookies come in handy. Filling, full of protein and uniquely tasty, these cookies are convenient and easy to make. All you need is some nutty love. Here’s the recipe:
(Serves 6 Cookies)
2 Tbsp Provee Choco Hazelnut Spread
2 Tbsp Shredded Coconut
1 Tbsp Cinnamon Powder
3 Drops Vanilla Essence
- Smoothen out Provee Choco Hazelnut Spread in a wide bowl until the consistency is even
- Add in the cinnamon powder and vanilla essence and mix well
- Add in half of the shredded coconut and integrate evenly into the mixture
- Using a spoon, carefully scoop out some of the mixtures and place it on a tray, dabbing it into a medium-sized circle. Repeat until all the mixture is used up
- Garnish the rest of the coconut on top of the cookies and freeze for 2 hours
- Take out the tray and carefully peel off the cookies with a knife and place them on a clean plate. Serve and enjoy!
These cookies are packed with antioxidants and make for a great after-work snack! We sure love these cookies and are sure you will too.