Low Carb Choco-Hazelnut Yogurt Popsicles
Summer just doesn't seem to go away and all of us are craving some chill. Ice-creams, Froyos and all those sorbets cost us a lot of sugars! So how do we go low carb and still get the taste? It's simple, time to put in those 10 minutes and create your own high protein Choco-Hazelnut Yogurt popsicles at home.
- Greek Yogurt
- Organic Honey
- Fresh or dried fruits
- High Protein Choco-Hazelnut Spread
- Granola or Muesli
- Take a big bowl and add greek yogurt to it along with a teaspoon of organic honey to sweeten it up.
- Pour a spoonful of this mix into the popsicle mold and top it with fruits of your choice, we used our favourite - blueberries.
- Top this up with one tablespoon full of the choco-hazelnut spread followed by the rest of the yogurt until its filled to the top. Before shutting the lids of the mold, you can add crunchy granola to it for the extra crunch!
- Freeze for 4-6 hours and you have yourself a healthy and delicious summer treat!
These Popsicles can be stored in the freezer for over a week! So you've got yourself a dessert that lasts one entire week and gives you all the taste and health whenever you want.