High Protein Low Sugar Marble Brownies
Who said we had to cut down on desserts to maintain our weight? Whenever we go to an event and everyone is indulging on those brownies, we feel so tempted yet avoid giving in to keep those curves in control. Fear not, our tried and tested original peanut spread and double chocolate marble brownies recipe was a hit at our recent event! Along with our favorite nut spread boxes, we sold low sugar, high protein brownies which are not only scrumptious to look at but to eat as well!
Here’s how you can make your own healthy high protein marble brownies today:
Serves 20 Brownies
- 6 Tablespoons Unsalted Butter
- 1/2 cup natural cocoa powder
- 1 Cup Dark Brown Sugar
- 2 Large Eggs
- ½ Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 10 Sachets of Provee Original Peanut Spread
- 10 Sachets of Provee Double Chocolate Spread
- Preheat oven to 350F and spray a 7×11 pan with baking spray.
- Combine butter and chocolate chips in a large, microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave for 30 seconds. Stir well and microwave again for another 15 seconds and then stir well again. Repeat in 15 second intervals until chocolate and butter are completely melted and well-combined.
- Add cocoa powder and stir well.
- Add sugars, stir until completely combined.
- Add Eggs, one at a time, stirring well after each addition.
- Add vanilla extract and salt and stir to combine.
- Add wheat flour and stir until completely combined.
- Reserve 1/4 cup of the batter and spread the rest of the batter evenly into prepared pan.
- Bake on 350 F for 25-30 minutes or until center is set and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out mostly clean with a few fudgy crumbs. Prepare your marble toppings.
- Whip and smooth all 10 sachets of each flavor with 1 teaspoon of butter separately.
- Use two icing cones to swirl each flavor on the baked, cooled brownies and then use a spoon to play around with the marble pattern.
Enjoy making these and eating them too! Let us know how you liked them!