High Protein Cookie Sandwich
With the festive season upon us, it has become extremely difficult to keep our hands away from all the delicious yet sugar loaded desserts and sweets. It doesn't mean we have to disappoint the sweet tooth! There are various ways of incorporating healthy alternatives into every day dessert recipes that keep us full and not craving the bad sugars. But how about a High Protein Choco-Hazelnut Cookie Sandwich?
Here's a simple one for you to begin with:
- Peanut Spread Protein Cookies
- High Protein Choco-Hazelnut Spread
- Fresh Bananas
- High Protein Peanut Spread
- Take a few freshly baked peanut spread protein cookies. (Want the recipe? Make sure you watch this space!)
- Layer them up with 1 tablespoon of High Protein Choco-Hazelnut Spread and top it up with another cookie.
- Chop Bananas and place a few slices on top of the cookies.
- Drizzle High Protein Peanut Spread on top of the bananas and keep it in the freezer for a few hours.
- Try straight out of the freezer for a chilled delight!