Fruit Stack Sandwich with Peanut Spread
This Fruit Stack Peanut Spread Sandwich is a fun idea for a quick snack for both kids and adults who simply love sandwiches. Instead of serving peanut spread toast with a side of fresh fruit – we've combined them! Sliced apples are here to replace bread completely – slathered with High Protein Peanut Spread. Perfect as a healthy breakfast, lunchbox sandwich or after-work snack. We served ours with some ice cold chocolate almond milk! Here's the simple way to create protein fruit stacks that everyone's going to love!
All you need:
- High Protein Peanut Spread
- Green Apples
- Oatmeal or Protein Cookies
- Sprinkles (optional)
How do you make it? It's quick, it's easy, it's healthy:
- Cut apples into round discs and clear out the centre of the apple to avoid seeds.
- On one apple disc, slather on at least one tablespoon of the High Protein Peanut Spread.
- Add chocolate or fruit sprinkles if you like.
- Top it up with another apple disc like a sandwich!
- You can choose to add sliced bananas or berries to the combo, it'll only make it yummier and healthier.