Muesli has been extensively promoted as a healthy food. You can eat it for breakfast, lunch, dinner or even when you are hungry in between two meals. But, do you know what muesli really is? Muesli is a mixture of cereals like wheat flakes, rolled oats, dried fruits and nuts. We generally enjoy it with milk, fresh fruits or nuts. All these ingredients together make it an extremely healthy meal. How do we make it even healthier?
With our Double Chocolate Protein Spread which is loaded with protein! The spread is made with roasted peanuts, whey protein concentrate, homemade chocolate and no added flavors.
All you need is:
- Muesli with no added sugar
- Double Chocolate Protein Spread
- Chopped Almonds
- Whole Cherries
- Fresh Bananas
- Take a bowl full of muesli.
- Add two tablespoons of Double Chocolate Protein Spread to the bowl.
- Slice bananas into thin round pieces and add to the bowl
- Add fresh cherries along with chopped almonds.
- You can top it up with other dried or frozen fruits of your choice also!
This makes for an excellent balanced meal whether its for breakfast, brunch or even evening snacks.
Are you a fan of cereals? Try this recipe at home and tell us what you think!